Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Do I wear the mask or does it wears me ?
I wear the mask to protect what remains ,
The tears and sadness remains in the mask , 
No one knows ,
They expect that I am okay always happy ,
What no one knows is what's behind the mask,
    The pain , 
                   The trouble ,
                                       The stress ,
That was never shown to the world , but the mask ,
I wear the mask to block my emotions , 
To make people think that I'm okay ,
But truth i do not say !
Do I wear the mask or does it wears me ?
I must show myself to let them know the real me
Of what I struggled,
Ain't no easy way out but I made it this far 
Many days I slip back , Frustrated cuz its hard
But I'ma show the real me
And I'ma show them that I can take control in my destiny 
And break myself free,
Now who wears the mask ?

No comments:

Post a Comment