Popular Posts

Monday, March 7, 2011

College For All Reflection

College for All was fun, humorous, crazy, tiring, and awesome. College for all was tiring and crazy because when we were on our way to the hotels, we were so loud, singing in the bus and getting Mr. Triplett mad. I had a fun time there because we get to see which colleges fits us best and what we are interested in at the colleges.

What I liked at UC Santa Barbara as that they had a Beach there and it's like being in your own community but on campus around different majors. UC Cal Poly San Luis Obispo was the University that stood out to me because they had lots of different major's and all different type of sports like Kick-Boxing, Marine thing and they had a Multi-Center for a diverse of people. UC Santa Cruz was weird and creepy because their Mascot is a Banana Slug because after the rain stops there would be banana slugs on the ground. UC Santa Cruz have a Buffet and in the Library, when someone screams you could barely hear them.

What I would want from a College that I will apply for will have Diversity of cultures, lots of Majors, less riots or Protests, and safe. I will most definitely apply for a college that will help me reach my dreams, in the future being a Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment